High Energy

Here you can add your cases of EPI/GDV scans and discuss them with other Bio-Well users worldwide.

High Energy

Postby Barbara » 05 Apr 2016, 10:14

Hello

I would like to know if anyone can explain what is going on in the body if it is constantly with high energy. I am showing an example of my scan, which is often like that and I dont know how to interpret it.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 08.02.22.png
Yin Yang
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 08.02.14.png
Organs Energy
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 08.01.48.png
Chakras
Screen Shot 2016-04-05 at 08.01.43.png
Analysis
Barbara

Re: High Energy

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 06 Apr 2016, 11:24

Hello Barbara,

If anyone have such problems then the first thing to do is:

#1.
Please follow the recommendations while you do the calibration:
1. Clean the glass electrode and the metal cylinder before the calibration with spirit/alcohol and then dry it with some cloth.
2. Start the calibration.
3. If the calibration doesn't finish after the first cycle - in the 30 seconds interval between cycles - take out the metal cylinder, ventilate the area above the glass electrode, and wipe the glass electrode again - then return the metal cylinder back.
4. Repeat the 3rd step after each cycle if the calibration process takes more that 1 cycle.

Ventilation of the air above the glass electrode between the calibration cycles is crucial.
Sense of calibration is to adjust the settings of the device to the air parameters.
If you do not ventilate between the cycles - the ozone is being accumulated under the metal cylinder insert and the chemical and physical parameters of the air are strongly altered - so during the consequent calibration cycles you are already adjusting the settings of the Bio-Well device to the different air than you have in your room. And this is incorrect of course.

Also please use the Step-by-Step guides that can be downloaded from our website - section Resources -> Resources.

#2.
If you need to check if your device is working fine and calibration is being made correctly.

Please do the following test:
1. Make the calibration.

2. Leave the metal cylinder on the Glass electrode and make the Full scan. Instead of fingers you will be scanning the cylinder.

3. Analyze the images and take a look on the Diagrams:
- Health status diagrams for left and right should be very close to 0.00.
- Energy reserve diagrams should be close to 7.00.

4. If these values are fine - then there is no problem in Calibration.
If something is deviating from these values - please send me this experiment to my personal account - mityaorlov and contact me at orlov@bio-well.com.

In most cases high energy is due to incorrect calibration.
Dmitry_Orlov

Postby RichardH » 19 Jul 2016, 14:27

Hi Dmitry,

As part of your reply to Barbara, you said " Analyze the images and take a look on the Diagrams:
- Health status diagrams for left and right should be very close to 0.00.
- Energy reserve diagrams should be close to 7.00."

Can you please tell me what the parameters of fluctuations are acceptable, to still consider the calibration to be successful. For example would HS 0.49 and HS 0.68 be acceptable? And I can never get a perfect circle on the Energy reserve either.
I am finding it very difficult or impossible to get a perfect calibration.

Thanking you,
Richard.
RichardH

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 01 Aug 2016, 19:37

Dear Richard,

You can never get the ideal circle as it is afterall Gas Discharge/Electrophotonic Emission so it can never be 100% uniform.
I recommend the following logic:
1. Maximum deviation on Health status diagram can be +-75 units. 25 sectors times +-3 units.
2. 5% deviation from that is 3.75 units.
3. So if you get HS within +-3.75 units - it is good. If less - then it is perfect. Closer to 0 - more stable is your device and environmental conditions at which you work.
NB! This deviation is dependent on the weather conditions and environmental conditions.

In Energy Reserve it is much more variable as you have 2 parameters included - Area and Intensity - that are involved in calculation of the Energy.
That is why the deviation is higher for Energy reserve diagram.
If Area changes for 5% and Intensity changes for 5% then Energy will change for 10.25%.

In your case HS is around 0.6 - it means that your device works with less than 1% deviation!
It is excellent and marvellous!
It just proves that Bio-Well is very accurate tool.
Dmitry_Orlov

Postby RichardH » 05 Aug 2016, 02:50

Thank you very much Dmitry, VERY much appreciated.
Please come back to Australia soon!!
RichardH

Postby joseph kavanagh » 20 Dec 2016, 00:24

Hi Richard.
I often have the same thing almost always these days. my health status is almost zero and as good as the calibration, my chakra system is good too. I put it down to my mind on full alert and is increasing my energies, would this fit with you ?
joseph kavanagh

Return to Bio-Well case studies