Bio-Well calibration instructions

Any questions related to hardware functioning

Bio-Well calibration instructions

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 29 May 2014, 19:37

Bio-Well training videos: Calibration instructions.
See the calibration video instructions on YouTube. https://youtu.be/rZYQWDPW14w
1-rubber.jpg
1st step

2-rubber.jpg
1st step-done

3-take.jpg
2nd step

4-pull.jpg
3rd step

4-2-pull.jpg
4th step

If you have any comments - you can leave them here.
And we will discuss them.
Thank you!
Dmitry_Orlov

Re: Bio-Well calibration instructions

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 02 Jun 2014, 23:05

Update from 02.06.2014:
If it is not clear from the video...
Practice has shown that the best way to find the proper position of metal cylinder is to push its handle maximum forward before mounting on the device - in such case surface of the cylinder is parallel to the surface of the quartz electrode. Also you will not scratch the electrode in this case.
4-2-pull.jpg
Additional illustration to the video
Dmitry_Orlov

Postby Douceur_Du_Soi » 12 Feb 2015, 20:57

Hi !
In the video, you can adjust in real time in order to obtain a perfect shaped circle. Either on Windows or Mac, il is not possible, a prompt says, the titane thing is not well placed. It is very difficult to try and error. I haven't so far even done 1 calibration, and unfortunatly I have a few mark on the glass.

I really need this real time adjusment system.

Also are those mark on the glass due to the titane make my GDV travel usuable ?
Douceur_Du_Soi

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 03 Mar 2015, 14:45

Hi!

If you can't position the titanium cylinder correct fast then you can go to the "Full scan" and make adjustments there. When you will find the proper position you can click "Stop" and return back to Calibration tab.

No, marks on the glass are not affecting the gas discharge at all. Don't worry.
Dmitry_Orlov

Postby Mazda » 12 Mar 2015, 03:33

Hi
I m having problem with calibration of biowell, i did all as instuctions says and when i press start nothing is happening, it says image previue, and after 10-15 min says it is wrong position of cilinder, i try to move cilinder sides, it get some picture and withouth contionues moving nothing changes on image screen.

Any advice please, because also i can not do full scan, doesnt recognize fingers

Thanks You
Mazda

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 12 Mar 2015, 08:43

Hi,

Please write to info@bio-well.eu your serial number of Bio-Well device, your login and from whom you have got the device.
Also please provide screenshots.
Dmitry_Orlov

Postby Antoniogomezc1 » 18 Oct 2016, 02:21

Dear Friend
i havd done it the calibration succesfully, but when I scan the titanium cilinder, the analysis show different levels of energy even if i Keep the same cilinder posicition. Some times show 70 -Jul, sometimes 90 Jul, sometimes 85 Jul. Is this normal? which should be the right data of energy level if the calibration is right? Should be 100 Jul?
regards
Antonio
Antoniogomezc1

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 20 Oct 2016, 21:01

Dear Antonio,
No, this is not right when the parameters of the calibration cylinder are so different.
If you have done the calibration according to the instructions - https://youtu.be/rZYQWDPW14w - then variability of the Energy parameter should be within 5%. But it depends on the place where you are doing it. In some places on this planet Earth variability of the signal is higher than in another.
In normal places it should fit into 5%. In abnormal places (with geopathic stress, for example) it can be 10% or even more.
So please try the same in another location and see what happens.
Dmitry_Orlov

Return to Bio-Well Hardware support