Feedback from Bio-Well users

Communication in the Bio-Well and EPI/GDV world

Feedback from Bio-Well users

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 04 Jun 2014, 13:56

We would like you to write here your own impression about using the Bio-Well.
This feedback can help other people to make their own decision.
Thank you very much!

Feedback from Dr. Michael Borkin

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 04 Jun 2014, 13:57

Hello Konstantin, Thank you for your email. You can't imagine how many people
have sent complements regarding your appearance in Santa Rosa. They were very
much impressed by your knowledge and the passion you display for your work. I had
a very productive weekend experimenting and exploring with the Bio-Well. I used
several modalities to manipulate the Energy Field patterns. I was very successful in
restoring balance, increasing energy and aligning the Chakras. Tomorrow, an associate
is bringing a Laser he developed for me to test using your instrument. I have also
used the Sputnik to analyse the area in which, I spend most of my time at home. It
is truly enlightening for me and I am very appreciative for this New Perspective you
have provided. I expect to have a cohesive technique based on using the Bio-Well to
establish Baseline, Identify areas of concern, establish hierarchy and normalize patterns
using Hands, Magnets, Sound, Water and Light within a short time. Bio-Well provides
all end users Lay and Professional a means to monitor the way in which they affect
one another. On one end of the spectrum this is a highly sophisticated medical tool
and at the same time an intuitive devise that can be operated by a child. I believe I can
provide a simple non-invasive technique that the average person can use to affect their
health. I do believe the potential exists to place a Bio-Well in every Home, School and
Office. This should be done on a large scale and in the proper manner. I have started
development of a plan and will discuss as I progress. I am so happy we can finally work
together on a project that has the potential to influence so many people in a positive

Healthy Regards,
Dr. Michael Borkin.

Re: Feedback from Bio-Well users

Postby Dmitry_Orlov » 25 Dec 2014, 14:57

Seminar and workshop with Dr. Konstantin Korotkov 6-7/12/2014 in Oslo, Norway.

We were a group of people with different backgrounds attending 2 incredible interesting days in Oslo early December. Some came from abroad, others from different parts of Norway. There were a variety of backgrounds; engineers, doctors, psychiatrists, persons working within different parts of health care, natural therapists and so on. Everyone with at specific interest in Human Energy Fields. Some were already acquainted with such energies, others could barely feel them and yet others were just open minded people who wanted to know more about this phenomenon. We couldn't have had a better lecturer.

Dr. Korotkov is a Professor of Physics at St. Petersburg Federal Research University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics in Saint Petersburg, Russia. He is a leading scientist internationally renowned for his pionering research on the Human Energy Field (HEF).

Dr. Korotkov started his lecture with a scientific understanding of the Human Energy Field. These have been known for several years, but have not been recognized sufficiently as they have been difficult to document. As early as 1777 George Lichtenberg (Germany), stated that there is light surrounding all live energy. Many others have since confirmed this. The challenge has been to develop devices which can capture these energy fields. In 1995 an international team, led by Dr. Konstantin Korotkov, developed Bio-Well. This powerful technology known as Gas Discharge Visualization technique (GDV), based on the Kirlian effect, makes it possible to capture this energy in a more accessible way than before. This is now scientifically documented.

GDV Technique is the computer registration and analysis of electro-photonic emissions of different objects, including biological (specially the human fingers), resulting from placing the object in the high-intensity electromagnetic field of the device lens. When a scan is conducted, a weak electrical current is applied to the fingertips for less than a millisecond. The object's response to this stimulus is the formation of a variation of an "electron cloud" composed of light energy photons. The electronic "glow" of this discharge, which is invisible to the human eye, is captured by the camera system and then translated and transmitted back in graphical representations to show energy, stress and vitality evaluations. The images are then mapped to different organs and system of the body, tapping into Chinese energy meridians.

The principles of this data interpretation is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurvedisch Medicine and Western Medicine. Measuring the Human Energy Field (HEF) is the most sensitive reflection of physical, emotional and, in some cases, spiritual condition of a person. This can then be used in treatment.

Each scan gives a variety of meaningful information which shows a truly holistic view of the state of your wellbeing, for instance:

- Energy scan analysis: The energy field appears as a shell of light around the contours of a body, and reveals problem areas. It is the frequency of light which is measured, and the colour indicates the frequency.

- Stress level evaluation: A quantitative assessment of the anxiety and health index on a 10-point scale.

- Chakra measurement: Shows the seven "Chakras" or integrated energy centers that are considered to affect physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being.

- Health status and energy status: Analysis of the functional state of the human body, by calculating the integral parameters of energy distribution in the body and in organs.

- Balance: Shows energy balance for different organs and systems for both right and left side of the body.

It is possible to do a full scan with all 10 fingers or a stress test with only 2 fingers. You can even measure yourself with this Bio-Well camera.

You can treat by using different electric primary devices, or by other methods of complementary medicine. It is important to emphasize though, that GDV is only for analyzing, not for making a diagnose.

Dr. Korotkov explained how to interpret the result, and pointed out that this sort of treatment takes time. It is not like a medicine to reduce symptoms. The most important is to prevent a problem. He referred to a lot of studies that shows that GDV has a big potential, for instance within pregnancy and abortion, stress reduction, within cancer (ex. prostate cancer). He pointed out though, that no technology gives a 100% answer.

Energy shall always go up and down. If the energy level is very stable, it is not a good sign. We are dependent on variation. The level of energy reserve is a good indication on how much you have to go on, but can also indicate that your own healing system is working with a specific problem. If there is something serious going on, the energy level will be high. This is due to our self healing system trying to repair the damage. If the residual energy is used up, the energy will drop to a low level. If our system manage to do a new effort, the energy can rice again. This is either the beginning of the end, or the fact that our body manages to heal.

Having too much stress means that the energy is blocked, which can imply mental problems.
Electromagnetic fields at work or at home, can affect our health negative. People react differently. Someone seems to tolerate a certain amount for a period, then the energy collapses. Using a mobile phone for a short time is ok, but after a longer period the head seems to heat and gives a negative impact to the energy.

We all need to ground ourselves. The earth is negative and we need negative ions. It is therefore very healthy to go barefoot when possible. Water does also contain much negative ions.

There are a number of electrical devices to be bought for use alone or in addition to the Bio-Well Analyzer. Dr. Korotkov showed some examples of these to be used in treatment of energy fields - weather they are in human beings, in water , in our surroundings etc. Different GDV cameras can study water, homeopathic solutions, leaves etc. - all related to measuring energy of life.

A couple of participants who were not feeling well (one with a flue, the other with back pain), were analyzed with the Bio-Well camera the first day. Based on the result, they were treated with a special device (name?) . The next day they felt much better and were analyzed once again, with results showing good improvement.

Another example of a device is "Sputnik". It is used to read energy fields in our surroundings - air inside a room, water etc. In combination with GDV it showed zones with high or low energy, zones with much geoactivity. All activity, such as radio activity, earth movement, sun, moon etc. influences us. This activity influences us also at the time of birth, and gives us a specific biorhythm which will repeat itself in cycles. Sport athletes will achieve best results when their biorhythm is on top. This method of analyzing and treatment was used on the Russian Olympic and Para Olympic participants in Sochi in 2014.

Music therapy, also called frequency therapy, is another way of treatment. Based on the frequencies from the Bio-Well program, individual music files can be created. Listening to this music through special earphones will give affect on cell activity. It gives stress relief and is a sort of guided meditation. The same type of device can be used for Water therapy.

According to Dr. Korotkov we are now in a time of total transition - a new stage of World Development. We are experiencing a transformation from the Resource age to the Information age. This gives us a network throughout the world within information and consciousness. New understanding of Consciousness is based on the basic principles of Electro Photonic Imaging Technique(EPC) with Bio-Well.

Up to now, it has not been quite acceptable for researchers to talk about consciousness. This is starting to change. There are multi levels of consciousness - each cell has its own consciousness. Consciousness implies an ability to change behaviour, and is connected to complex systems. It involves ability to read environmental information and change behaviour in accordance to this. Only then can we survive and develop further.

Informational medicine, based on information as to what the individual need and thereafter transferred to water, might be our future medicine. Homeopathy is already an example of informational medicine. Distance healing is an example of transferred information, because it does not mean sending energy, but information. Our intensions/energy-transfers do not come from within us but from outside.

There is now a new understanding of water. We are generated from water. 70% of Human Body is water. Life itself has a self organized structure, a self organizing process - and water is the key to this.
Water is the unique substance in the Universe, it is very sensitive and influenced by a number of things such as; oxygen, light, movements, glass, surface, dust, organ energy, human intentions, electric field etc. It is charged by the sun. Water makes organized structures, but we also have chaotic water.

In order to achieve good health we need fresh air, negative ions, good water, to walk at least 10.000 steps a day and have 30 minutes of sunlight every day if possible. Energy will be of outmost importance for human beings in the future. He pointed out the importance of getting this energy from sun, air and water - the basis of life.

Dr. Korotkov's main message is, that in our society we have all possible means to live a healthy life, but we need to understand our visible life.

This seminar was held in cooperation with Uno Vita, Klinikk for Integrert Medisin.
Visit or for further information.

Britt Mengkrogen

Return to Talks